Monday, August 18, 2014

Methods to cure herpes

Herpes and fungal oil from dandelions - Average flower, weed. How many of them, dandelions, spring yellow on the hills. It turns out that these simple plants used in folk medicine and in cosmetics.

They treat not only kidney disease, liver and gallbladder. Used in cosmetics and for burns. Oil dandelion cures such complex diseases like fungus and herpes. There are several ways of cooking oil from dandelions. Here are two of them. http://healthunbound.org/node/22534

The first method - Dig dandelions by the roots, wash and dry. Cut all of the plants into small pieces folded into a clean jar. Pour the sunflower oil. Tie with cheesecloth and place in the sun. After 2-3 weeks, the oil can drain and clean, it is better in a dark place; when herpes diseases and fungus lubricate the wound several times a day.

The second method - On a clear sunny day rip-blown dandelion blossoms along the stem, filled with "milk." Washing is not necessary. In a clean glass jar must be added to the collected flowers. Pre-stalks should be cut. To fill apply sunflower oil. After 2-3 weeks of standing in the sun a solid component was separated from the oil. You can filter composition and squeeze through cheesecloth, folded in several rows. Keep in the dark. Use in diseases of fungal infections of the skin and herpes. Oil Dandelion has no contraindications. Collect flowers along the trails and cannot be in the city.

1 comment:

  1. A great thanks to Doctor High priest tokubo the man that work for you as a father. I was having gential herpes for 6year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor high priest tokubo who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real, he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative.He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, HIV
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want your own children
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
    be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you
    (10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
    waste your time no more. Contact him via: ((highpriesttokubo @ gmail.com))Thank You Dr High priest tokubo.

    ReplyDelete